We would like to thank everyone for applying to our 2017 school year. Our classes are filled and registration is closed. Our next school year will be in 2019.
Bookmark this page for future updates.
We’re living in the midst of the most exciting time in human history. If ever there was a time to rise in power and truth, it’s now. Get equipped, empowered and activated in the supernatural. Be part of what God’s doing in this city through the Hong Kong School of Supernatural Ministry.
A 12-month vigorous curriculum that will transform you!
Our mission is to equip and empower believers to live a supernatural lifestyle of miracles, healing, prophecy, and supernatural evangelism. Living a naturally supernatural lifestyle is easier than you think!
New school year starts in January 2017
- We help churches develop a culture of revival and equip students for a supernatural lifestyle.
- We teach students to build the right spiritual mindset and grow in intimacy with God.
- We place a strong emphasis on developing a prophetic culture and demonstrating the gospel with power.
- Students learn how to cast out demons, heal the sick, prophesy, host God’s presence and much more.
- We provide students with a vibrant and safe environment to learn and practice; everyone is expected to take risks in learning to operate in the supernatural without fear of rejection or failure.
HKSSM is committed to the truth that God loves people, gave Himself for them and has given His Church supernatural power to bring individuals and nations into wholeness. The school emphasizes that believers need to return to the ministry of Signs and Wonders – to minister in love, truth and the power of God.
Our mission is to equip and deploy followers of Jesus Christ who passionately pursue transformation in their God-given spheres of influence.
Every student is called to continue in the ministry style of Jesus: to enjoy the presence of God, to say what He is saying, and to do what He is doing.
Our vision is to train up revivalists and a generation of radical lovers of God, who passionately desire life-changing encounters with Him.
A revivalist: A believer who is hungry to see the power of God in his life; one who is willing to pay any price to live in community, purity and power because he is loved by God.
Our primary aim is to equip students to be naturally supernatural everywhere they go irrespective of their vocation, age and nationality. The school is designed to produce graduates who are full of love, integrity, confidence and honor and are able to walk in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit.
HKSSM Learning Environment
At HKSSM we help students learn with these principles in mind:
- Presence of God: Everything is connected to the presence of God. HKSSM is a Holy Spirit-driven ministry school where students of all ages and nationalities from many different churches come to learn how to live in the Kingdom of God and extend its borders through a supernatural lifestyle.
- Hands-on Training: Students receive hands-on-training and experience along with academic understanding. This creates a “teach-and-do” culture where all students are expected to take risks to stretch their faith and grow in the supernatural and in their understanding of God. HKSSM believes that each verse of the Bible is an invitation into an experience with the Lord and students are challenged to live the New Testament.
- Encourage Risk-Taking: As the school progresses and the students begin to gain confidence and experience within the safety of the classroom, they are sent on outreaches into the neighborhood, the malls, or workplaces. When the students take their supernatural ministry into the community, it gets pretty wild and exciting! They return to class to share testimonies, give thanks and debrief, always cheering each other on as they share.
The academic instruction at HKSSM is taken primarily from Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM) in DVD format. The uniqueness of this is that it is taught by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers.
The curriculum is planned and structured taking into account the emotional and spiritual development of the students. To add to the effectiveness of the curriculum, lessons are supported by:
- Lecture Notes
- Discussion & Activation
- Review Questions and Answers
This year students will also have the privilege of being taught by Graham Cooke, a popular speaker and author of 20 books. Graham Cooke will help students cultivate the mind of a saint and walk in newness of life by teaching two series of The Art of Thinking Brilliantly and Mind of a Saint. Students will learn how to capture the thoughts of God, renew their spiritual lens, use the language of Heaven, and lots more.
Is HKSSM Right for Me?
HKSSM is designed to be a ministry training center where our students embrace their royal identity, learn the values of the Kingdom and walk in the authority and power of the King. It is an extremely fast-paced season of schooling but the training is pivotal and strategic.
It is a transformational experience and your life will be forever impacted. But it is not for everyone. It is not for those who are looking for a place to rehab or people who are coming out of a lifestyle of sin.
HKSSM is so right for you if:
You are hungry to see the power of God in your life.
You love the Presence of God.
You have a passion to see the impossible made possible.
You desire greater intimacy in your relationship with God and others.
You believe it's possible to be naturally supernatural.
Year One School Calendar
Class of 2017 (New)
January 2017 to December 2017
It will be a 12 month vigorous DVD curriculum starting January 2017 and finishing December 2017 with a month’s break in August. The school year will cover around 72 classes with local and overseas outreach activities, and special courses.
1) Wednesdays (7pm – 10pm)
1, 8, 15
28, 29, 30*
1, 8, 15,
* Special Course Taught
by John Thomas
2) Saturdays (2pm – 6pm)
3) Public Holidays (10am – 1pm, lunch break, 2pm – 5pm)
National Day of PRC
of China Observed
4) Special Features
I) Kingdom On Earth, As It Is In Heaven
Special Teaching by Rev. Dr. Edmound Teo (Senior Pastor of ICA)
• A Journey Into The Kingdom
• Our Father In Heaven
• The Kingdom Is Now Here
• The King's Plan For Heaven & Earth
• Living On Earth As Citizens Of Heaven
• Seek First The Kingdom
II) The Art of Hearing God
Special Course Taught by John Thomas, Streams Ministries, USA
Course Schedule: May 27–30, 2017 (6 sessions)
7:00pm - 10:00pm
2:30pm – 7:30pm
7:00pm – 10:00pm
9:30am - 12:30pm / 2:00pm - 5:30pm / 7:00pm - 9:30pm (Public Holiday)
Course Fee :
HK$800 $600 Manual: HK$200 (200 pages) Total: HK$1000 $800
Discount Applicable to HKSSM Students only
Reading on your own time through the school year is expected and is a large part of our curriculum. We require students to spend at least 30 minutes a day to read the recommended books and the Bible. (We expect students to finish reading Experiencing Father's Embrace before the start of school.)
Year 1 Booklist:
• Experiencing Father's Embrace – Jack Frost
• The Supernatural Ways of Royalty – Kris Vallotton
• Approaching the Heart of Prophecy – Graham Cooke
• Walking in Supernatural Healing Power – Chris Gore
• Celebration of Discipline – The Path to Spiritual Growth – Richard Foster
• God's Generals: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Failed – Robert Liardon
• The Ultimate Treasure Hunt – Kevin Dedmon
Optional (pick one out of the three, go for the one you have not read)
• The Essential Guide to Healing – Bill Johnson / Randy Clark
• Destined to Reign – Joseph Prince
• Culture of Honor – Danny Silk
Life in the classroom is full, inspiring, interactive and a great deal of fun. Students are given lots of opportunities to put to practice what they are learning. Students are not afraid to make mistakes because the class will cheer you on with great applaud. Each class will incorporate these activities:
- Worship / Soaking
- Sharing testimonies
- Impartation and activation
- Small group discussion
- Healing the sick, prophesy, word of knowledge
We love graduation and we want to see every student graduate! At HKSSM graduation means the student has successfully completed the academic, fulfilled 90% of attendance and completed all school assignments. Students eligible for graduation will have displayed godly character throughout the school year.
Applying to HKSSM
References: Three recommendation forms must be submitted to the school: one from your pastor and two personal recommendations from people who know you well and provide insight on your character, gifts and calling.
You may not use relatives for any of the required recommendations. If your pastor is your parent or spouse, ask another member of the church’s pastoral staff to complete the form. Please follow up with these individuals to ensure they have completed and forwarded the form directly to us in a timely manner.
Application Review: The Admission Committee will arrange a personal interview with eligible applicants on receipt of all of the necessary documents and payments:
• Admission Application
• Three references
• Application fee
Acceptance Letter: Applicants who are accepted will receive an Acceptance Letter from us.
Deadline: Students are advised to apply as early as possible as the number of students that can be accepted is limited. Preference for interview and acceptance will be given to students who have submitted all required documents.
Tuition & Fees:
1. Application Fee: HK$250 (non-refundable) to be paid at the time of application.
2. Tuition: HK$6,000 for the entire school year.
3. Expenses not included in Tuition:
• Mission trips that may occur during the school year.
• Lecture Notes and recommended books.
• Conferences or special seminar that may occur during the school year.
Tuition Payment Plan: Within 7 days of receiving your Acceptance Letter, you are required to submit a non-refundable/non-transferable HK$1,500 tuition deposit, which is applied towards your tuition payment. The balance of HK$4,500 is due on or before the date specified on the Acceptance Letter.
Classes will take place at 1/F Yalford Building, 44- 50 Tanner Road, North Point. (MTR Exit B4)
Graduate Leadership Program - Year Two
for students who have successfully completed year one.
Year Two School Calendar
Class of GLP 2016
March to December 2016
Two Wednesday nights / month (7pm - 10pm)
1, 15, 29
7, *14, 28*(Danny Silk)
2, *9, *16, *23, 30
*7, *14, 21
* Practical Prophetic Training
Special Course Taught by John Thomas
* Inner-Healing & Deliverance Program
Taught by Pastor Lindy Heung
Leadership for The New Epoch Transition (14 DVD sessions)
Teacher : Kris Vallotton, Kris Vallotton Ministries, Bethel Church, California
The Art of Government
• The New Apostolic Age
• Understanding Epoch Seasons
• Government & Governors
The Art of Leading People
• Mission & Vision
• Envisioning Goals, Plans & Steps
• Measuring Success
• Character & Risk
The Art of Management
• Motivational Leadership
• Developing a Culture of Reward
• Heart Motivations – Part 1 & Part 2
• Managing People to Become a
• Managing Teams
Practical Prophetic Training Course — October 7 – 10, 2016
Teacher : John Thomas, Streams Ministries, USA
• How does God Speak?
• Major Differences between Old Testament and New Testament Prophecy
• Functions of the Prophetic
• Role, Ministry, Office
• Emotionally Healthy Prophetic
• Word Flavored Experience
• Old Testament and New Testament Prophecy
• Inaccurate versus False Prophecy
• Types of Revelatory Gifts
• 5-Fold Ministry and the Prophetic
• Biblical Principles Concerning Ethics and
Protocols Relating to New Testament
Course Schedule: October 7 – 10, 2016 (6 sessions)
7:00pm – 10:00pm
9:30am – 12:30pm / 1:30pm – 6pm
2:30pm – 6:30pm
9:30am – 12:30pm / 1:30pm – 6:00pm (Public Holiday)
Course Fee :
HK$800 $600 Manual: HK$200 (200 pages) Total: HK$1000 $800
Discount Applicable to HKSSM Students only
Year 2 Booklist:
• John G. Lake: His Life, His Sermons, His Boldness of Faith
• A Tale of Three Kings – Gene Edwards
Notes from Pastors & Principal
How often have you heard Christians say, “God is doing a SUPERNATURAL thing”? The “SUPERNATURAL thing” they refer to may be called a miracle, an outpouring, a visitation, or a move of God. Yet very often, this “SUPERNATURAL thing” dies out very quickly. In fact, Christian sociologists have tracked many of these visitations and discovered the average span of life of such an event is about five years.
Personally, I believe God is doing a SUPERNATURAL thing in his church today and everyday. This SUPERNATURAL work of the Spirit is not found in just one location. It’s happening worldwide… everywhere! And it can happen to every person who believes in Him.
The SUPERNATURAL work of God is supposed to be so natural that it happens everyday, everywhere and to every person. It should be a normal experience to see and expect the demonstration of His power - in saving, healing, restoring and reconciling mankind.
I invite you to step into the SUPERNATURAL realm with us for His glory. Let us go to places we have never gone before and do things we have never done before in Jesus Name!
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17)
Rev. Dr. Edmound Teo
Senior Pastor of International Christian Assembly
When Jesus walked among us, He tirelessly taught the lost about the kingdom of God and miraculously healed the sick of their physical and spiritual infirmities (Matt 9:35). Today, Jesus is still in the business of reaching the world through the display of His supernatural power! I believe that through the Hong Kong School of Supernatural Ministry, Jesus is issuing a call to His disciples: He is calling together a people who are passionate to do His work, a people hungry to know God in a deeper way, and a people ready to bring the supernatural power of God's kingdom to their families, their workplaces, to Hong Kong, and beyond. I look forward to seeing how God equips and activates you through the School of Supernatural Ministry!
Arise and shine,
Pastor Lindy Heung-Shea
Principal, Hong Kong School of Supernatural Ministry
HONG KONG SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL MINISTRY
1/F, Workingberg Commercial Building
41-47 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: 2527 2270
Fax: 3764 0717