Kingdom Groups

Kingdom GroupICA is a community of believers who are citizens of the Kingdom of God. Attending a Sunday Worship Service is only experiencing 30% of our Christian life in ICA, while the other 70% of our Christian life is getting connected within our community.

“Through community, we discover who we are and we have the chance to learn about Jesus and his core message. My passion for 2019 is to see every person in ICA find a community in a Kingdom Group where they experience the love of God. Growing in a relationship with God is more than attending a service on a Sunday and it’s in Kingdom Groups where people discover a second family and are empowered to live a new life in Christ, through relationships with one another.

Each of us have a special place in the Kingdom of God where we are called to embrace a new family (community), live a transformed life (kingdom lifestyle), exercise spiritual gifts (power), and are imparted to spread the good news (be a witness).”

These small groups are a safe place for us to experience the presence of God and practice and apply the gifts of the Holy Spirit. It is also a safe place for us to share our struggles with like-minded people and learn from each other to overcome our weaknesses. Kingdom groups are for us to share, care, learn and grow together while becoming who God has destined each of us to be. Most Kingdom groups meet in the home, but some use offices, and church venues. The ICA International Service has more than 50 kingdom groups for all life stages ranging from teens, college kids, young adults, singles, professionals, young families, parents of teens and mature parents.

Connect to a Kingdom Group

For more information about Kingdom Groups, please email Pastor Andisit Tiet at Kingdom.Group@icahk.org or WhatsApp 9105 9680.

Last modified on Friday, 18 January 2019 18:48