• Get up and Go
• Come and See
Questions for Kingdom Group Discussion:
1. If you could have your own business, what would it be?
2. Before Jesus sent the disciples out in Matthew 10, what did Jesus ask them to do? (Matthew 9:36-38)
3. Read Matthew 10:1-5. What does it mean to be "called" and "sent"? What is the extent of authority that Jesus gave the disciples? How is this an integral part of the mission of the church?
4. How intentional have you been in evangelising? What are some thoughts or experience you can share?
5. What would be the obstacles that hinder us to "get up and go"? Are there adjustments you need to make in your life?
6. Read John 13:34-35; 17:21-23; Acts 1:8; Acts 2: 17-21. Why is unity and bearing witness as a group so important?
7. What would be some obstacles that hinder us to invite people to "come and see"?
8. What does a Christ-like community look like? In what ways can we personally and as a church grow to be a Christ-like community?
Main Church Address: 483 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong