• When it comes to evangelism, Jesus tells us to find someone who is worthy, and spend time with that person
• We may find someone who is “worthy” at times and places we do not expect
• We are to let our peace come upon those whom we minister to
Questions for Kingdom Group Discussion:
1. Read Matthew 10:11-15. What does Jesus tell us to do in terms of evangelism in these verses? How would you do this practically?
2. How important is it to stop for just one person to minister to that person? Why?
3. Jesus tells us to “find out who is worthy”. Where and how do we find such people?
4. How do we let our peace come upon those whom we minster to?
Main Church Address: 483 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong