1. The way to be blessed is to give
2. We all have something to give
Questions for Kingdom Group Discussion:
1. Share a time in your life when you were incredibly blessed by a co-worker or a friend.
2. What does it mean to be blessed?
3. Read Acts 20:32-35. What are the instructions it provides on being blessed?
4. Read Acts 20:35. What do you think we are meant to “give”?
5. How has Jesus modelled giving for us? (John 16:7, Ephesians 4:8, Ephesians 4:11)
How does God abide by the law of giving? (John 3:16, John 4:10, Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8)
How does the Holy Spirit give? (1 Corinthians 12:8, Romans 12:8)
6. What prevents us from choosing to give? How much does motive matter when we give?
7. How can you begin to practice giving? Share with the group what you want to be accountable to in giving.
Main Church Address: 483 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong