• Be a Spiritual Father
• Imitate Your Spiritual Father
Questions for Kingdom Group Discussion:
1. Share with the group about your father. What kind of person is he? What did he do for you?
2. Read 1 Cor. 4:15-16. What’s the difference between “guides / instructors in Christ” and “father in Christ”?
3. Paul often describes himself as a spiritual father to describe his love for those under his care and ministry. Read Phil. 3:17 and 1 Cor. 11:1. What did he ask them to do?
4. What does it mean to “imitate me”? Who is Paul imitating?
5. Read John 14:9 and John 5:19. Who is Jesus imitating? Why?
6. Discuss this statement – Many Christ-like characteristics are caught rather than taught.
7. Do you have spiritual fathers? Who are they? How have they influenced and impacted you? In what way have you imitated them?
8. Would you be a spiritual parent at ICA? How would you want others to imitate you?
Main Church Address: 483 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong