• Waiting on God will give you a renewed inward strength
• Waiting on God will give you a renewed upward strength
• Waiting on God will give you a renewed onward strength
Questions for Kingdom Group Discussion:
1. How is this pandemic affecting people negatively? People in panic?
2. Read Isaiah 40:27. Israel was surrounded by their enemies. What did they say to God? Have you ever felt like your way was “hidden from the Lord”? Or your cause had been “disregarded” by God?
3. Read Isaiah 40:28-31. What did God promise to do?
4. What does God promise to do for you if you wait upon Him?
5. Look at Isaiah 40:31. What does it really mean to soar on wings like eagles? Have you ever trusted in God and experienced that in your life? Share an example.
6. We must wait on God for strength when facing troubles, trials and temptations. Do you consider yourself to be patient or impatient?
7. Why is waiting difficult? How do you usually respond if you are forced to wait? Remember waiting can involve time and trust.
8. Share stories about when you embraced waiting as part of God’s will. What was the end result? How were you changed?
9. Do you feel like you are in a waiting season right now? What are you waiting for? How do you feel about waiting and what is it doing in your relationship with God?
Main Church Address: 483 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong