· Sheep Among Wolves
· Wise as Serpents, Innocent as Doves
Questions for Kingdom Group Discussion:
1. Read Matthew 10:16. What does this mean – “I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves”?
2. Read Psalm 34:8. Jesus is sending us into the world as salt and light. What does that mean?
3. Some will receive the gospel but others will oppose it. How are we to respond to hostility?
4. What does it mean to “be wise as serpents and innocent as doves”?
5. As doves, our hearts must be pure. We are to love people like Jesus. How do you show pure love and compassion to others when sharing the gospel?
6. The dove also represents peace. We are to be peacemakers because the gospel is a message of peace. How can you preach and promote peace in our city when preaching the gospel?
7. Who is Jesus sending you to today? What are possible opportunities or oppositions you may face? How can your KG pray with you?
Main Church Address: 483 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong