• The Tree in the Past
• The Tree in the Future
• The Tree in the Present
Questions for Kingdom Group Discussion:
1. What’s your favourite tree? Why?
2. Read Genesis 2:9, 15-17. What is the Tree of Life for? What does it represents?
3. What is the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil? Why does the “good” here lead to “death”?
4. Read Genesis 2:15-17 again. What is the prohibition? The permission? Man’s purpose?
5. Why did Adam and Eve choose to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil? What is so wrong with this? Is it the tree, the fruit or something else?
6. What are the benefits of the Tree of Life? In what way is Jesus the Tree of Life for us today? Read John 6:53-56, Acts 5:30 and 1 Peter 2:24.
7. There are two ways for us to live and two trees to eat from. What are the benefits of eating from the Tree of Life? (Proverbs 3:13-18; 11:30; 13:12; 15:4)
8. How are you applying this lesson in your life, your family, your workplace?
Main Church Address: 483 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong