1. The First Time Jesus Came To Bear Our Sins
2. The Next Time Jesus Comes To Save Us
Questions for Kingdom Group Discussion:
1. What was the best gift you received this Christmas?
2. Read Hebrews 9:24-28. When Christ died, what did he pay the price for and give to us?
3. What makes you aware that you can do nothing to pay for your sin?
4. How does that change how you view God's gift of salvation?
5. Read John 5:24. What is the new promise we have when we accept Christ?
6. The three tenses to our salvation are, "In the past, we were saved from the penalty of sin. In the present, we are saved from the power of sin. In the future, we shall be saved from the presence of sin." How do these tenses to our salvation give you hope?