1. The Lack of Power
2. The Lord of Power
Questions for Kingdom Group Discussion:
1. Read Mark 9: 17 – 29. Whom do you identify with in the story of the healed boy: Someone watching from the crowd? The Pharisees? The disciples? The boy? The boy’s father?
2. When have you ever felt like the father in verse 24? How do prayer and faith relate for you at those times?
3. What do you think of the father’s statement, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief”?
4. When do you learn more – during spiritual highs or lows?
5. What possibilities come to mind when you ponder the fact that “everything is possible for him who believes” (v.23)?
6. From this passage, what is Jesus teaching about the most important ingredient for a changed life? What do you think is the necessary ingredient for spiritual success?
Main Church Address: 483 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong