1. Receive it
2. Share it
3. Live it
Questions for Kingdom Group discussion:
1. List five words that come to your mind when the word “LOVE“ is mentioned. Please share and explain.
2. How does God’s love compare to human expression of love? In what ways is His love amazing to you?
3. Which is more difficult: to believe that God loves everyone, or to believe that God loves you? Why?
4. How would you describe the love that God has for us? What do the scriptures say? How high, how far, how deep and how wide is our Father’s love for us? (Psalms 103)
5. How is God’s love sacrificial, unconditional, undeserving? (Read John 15:13; 2:5-11)
6. Read 1 John 3:14-18, 1 John 2:9-11, what does God expect of us? What would be your biggest challenge in obeying this command?
7. Is the love we show others our own natural love or God’s love in us? Read Romans 5:5.
8. Do you feel you’re always surrounded by problems or opportunities?
9. Do you feel overwhelmed by the needs of others? How would Romans 5:5; 1 John 3:17; Zechariah 4:6; Isaiah 58:7-11 help you overcome our limitations?
10. Share how you as a kingdom group can express God’s amazing love to others?