1. The Story of the Narrow Door
2. The Story of the Closed Door
Questions for Kingdom Group Discussion:
1. What happened the last time you were locked out of your house or car? How did you get in?
2. According to Jesus, who will make it through the narrow door and who won’t?
3. If God loves people, why isn’t the door wider? Who are the ones outside? Why isn’t eating and drinking with Jesus enough?
4. Read 1 Timothy 6:12. How do you think Timothy felt reading this challenge? How would you respond to this challenge? Why?
5. Read 2 Timothy 4:7. How do Paul’s words challenge your life? Are you fighting “the good fight” no matter what persecution and suffering you face?
6. Read Matthew 7:13-14. In living your life, do you tend to walk more on the broad road or the narrow road? What makes the broad road more tempting for you? What makes the narrow road difficult? Rewarding?
7. To come into the Kingdom requires deliberate, radical, and determined action. What deliberate, radical or determined action do you think God is prompting you to take?