1. We are called to do amazing works, which is the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
2. Amazing works should include secular works.
3. We are called to do the works that Jesus did, and also even greater works.
4. As we have more of the Kingdom of God and the mindset of Kingdom leaders, we will do 'greater works.'
Questions for Kingdom Group Discussion:
1. What’s the greatest work you have ever done? How did you feel? Share with the group.
2. What earthly work is assigned to you at this time?
3. Do you know what spiritual work has God given to you to do now? Discuss what you feel called to do for the Kingdom of God.
4. Can you see how both your earthly assignment and spiritual assignment are from God? They do not contradict each other.
5. How can we enjoy 'Kingdom inheritance' when we do our daily work?
6. How can we do the works that Jesus did, and even greater works in our present work context?
7. What are some of the characteristics of Kingdom leaders' mindset?
8. Discuss some of the amazing works that Jesus has done in and through your life.
9. Pray for one another that you may do amazing works in your earthly and spiritual assignments. That you will be His witness to lead people to Jesus - Heaven on earth.