India has the world's second largest population in the world. But it has the highest number of children.
- 400 million children are below the age of 15
- 250 million children suffer from malnutrition
- 1 child dies every second of preventable causes
- 1 of 10 children will not live until their first birthday
Many others are neglected and orphaned at a young age and for many more, the suffering doesn’t end there for them.
- 1 in 10 children are disabled
- 1 in 4 girls is sexually abused before the age of 4
- 150 million children work as bonded labourers
- 250 million children have no access to education
All of them need to experience the love of Jesus.
Help them have a new start and make a difference in their lives. With the compassion of Jesus, ICA is committed to help feed, clothe, educate, and care for thousands of abandoned and mistreated children. Help us to build a better life for the children of India.
A donation of HK$86 per month or HK$1,030 per year will help a child receive:
- A nutritious mid-day meal
- A balanced, quality education
- Text books, uniforms, and learning aids
- The opportunity to rise to their full potential in God
"Building a better India by building better boys and girls." - Mark Buntain
"Rise during the night and cry out. Pour out your hearts like water to the Lord. Lift up your hands to him in prayer, pleading for your children, for in every street they are faint with hunger." - Lamentations 2:19
Please send the completed donation form and a cheque payable to ICA.
For more information, please contact 2527 2270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.