Personal Assistant to Head of Hong Kong School of Supernatural Ministry and The Healing Rooms
ICA is currently seeking a well-organized and dedicated individual to fill the position of Personal Assistant to the Head of Hong Kong School of Supernatural Ministry (HKSSM) and The Healing Rooms.
- Full support and assistance to ensure smooth operation of the ministries.
- Administrative duties of the school including student enrolment, school calendar/curriculum, lecture notes, monitoring of attendance and school assignments.
- Administrative and operational duties at The Healing Rooms such as client services, duty rosters, attendance, client records.
- Able to operate independently and is a team player.
- Organized, able to prioritize, and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent customer service, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- University Degree or Diploma with minimum 1 year working experience.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (Proficiency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be an advantage).
We are looking for a highly motivated person who loves working with numbers!
About the position
Overseeing financial transactions and preparing reports will be a large part of the Junior Accountant’s day-to-day duties. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in handling a full set of accounts
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (especially Excel & Word)
- Good organization skills and ability to multi-tasks
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org